Hi everyone, Katie here.
I thought it was supposed to be Rainy Days And Mondays that Always Get Me Down. Well it's Tuesday and we've got rain. Again. What I wouldn't give for that Saturday In The Park, I Think It Was The Fourth Of July.
Ok Glogirly! Enough with the seventies music!
I would characterize myself as a very optimistic cat though so I'm going to choose to look for the silver lining in this sloppy-wet,
gloom & doom day. Here are my top five silver linings:
- I am not allowed outside, so the rain can't get me.
- It's perfect napping weather. (ok doesn't really count... I'm an all-weather napper)
- It's perfect day-dreaming weather. (same, doesn't count)
- My rabbits and squirrels are getting a shower, whereas I can take care of my own hygiene needs right inside the comfort of my townhouse.
- It's perfect napping weather for Glogirly. (and me) (kind of already said that)
Enough aimless staring. I'm off to bed.