What's better than Chicken & Waffles? How about WAFFLES & Waffles!
In honor of my recent road trip to Chicago, a very special friend and reader has named her new chicken... wait for it... WAFFLES!
WAFFLES THE CHICKEN
I have a CHICKEN named after ME! I have a CHICKEN named after me!
You KNOW I want to be a chicken rancher when I grow up. So this is just the coolest. Don't tell the Boss though. She'd probably want a chicken named The Boss.
CHICKENS IN CHICAGO???
I bet you're wondering how it is we have a friend living in the city of Chicago who has CHICKENS!!! Her name is Maribeth and I think I want to marry her.
FUN CHICKEN FACTS:
• Waffles is actually a Red Hen. She's a GIRL!!!
• Chickens are legal in Chicago.
• They lay 1 egg a day.
• They don't need boys (roosters) because just like all females, the eggs are there no matter what!
• Just like cats, chickens will eat mice. She didn't say if they like KFC.
• They're favorite snack are meal worms.
• They make a funny scratching movement when they're looking for bugs. Maribeth calls it the chicken dance.
Glogirly says I shouldn't EAT my new friend. So instead....
Click the video below to watch our Chicken Dance Dance-Off. Or click HERE to watch on YouTube.
Whiskerslist - The Kitty Classifieds 2015 Calendar GIVEAWAY!
Giggle everyday with this hilarious page-a-day calendar inspired by the book that combines two of the hottest things on the internet - craigslist and CATS.