WAFFLES: Ok Boss, so I'm going to lead, right?
KATIE: Lead what, Waffles?
WAFFLES: The Mango, Boss!
KATIE: Don't you mean the Tango?
WAFFLES: It's easy, Boss. Just follow my lead.
KATIE: No, you follow MY lead.
WAFFLES: But I'm the boy. I'm supposed to lead.
KATIE: And I'm the Boss.
WAFFLES: But what about Dancing with the Stars?
KATIE: Waffles, you've got two left feet. You'll never make it.
WAFFLES: Aww, man. If only I had two right feet.
About Today's Photos
The mealtime choreography just gets better and better. Glogirly snapped today's pictures in the kitchen just before dinner. The prelude is always the same–
- Glogirly takes the food out of the fridge and puts it on the kitchen counter.
- She picks up Katie's dish.
- She picks up Waffles' dish.
- She washes the dishes for what seems to be an hour. Can we PLEASE get a new hot water heater???
- Then before the food is even dished up, the dancing begins.
Today's dinner was delayed a whole 10 minutes while she wasted precious time taking photos.
A cat could starve around here.