Hey everybody, Waffles here,
We're going for it again! With all the excitement surrounding the launch of Mad Kitty Cocktail, we almost forgot about the latest Design the Next Can Contest sponsored by mikes HARDER. They're launching a new Jamaican Lemonade flavor next year. So you know what THAT means, don't you?
RASTA KITTY COCKTAIL ... yah man!
Voting is already open on the Zooppa contest site and I don't think any of those nay-sayers from the last contest have found us yet! Part of the success of Mad Kitty Cocktail was all of the social buzz you helped us generate through comments and votes on the contest site. We'd be so very grateful if you'd pop by our Rasta Kitty Cocktail page to cast your votes and leave a little comment love.
HERE'S HOW TO VOTE:
1. Just click the voting link below and login either with Facebook or your email. The site you're going to is called ZOOPPA.
2. Once you're logged in, click the back button twice to return to our Rasta Kitty Cocktail page. (if you've been to the site before, it will probably remember you and you won't have to go back.)
3. There's a voting "slider" on the right hand side of the Rasta Kitty Cocktail page. Slide it ALL the way over to cast 5 votes. That's the maximum number of votes. You can only do this once.
4. Then just click the VOTE button. That's it!
VOTE HERE FOR RASTA KITTY COCKTAIL
Still trying to get your paws on a can of Mad Kitty Cocktail?
Here's the latest from mike's:
The Mad Kitty can is the second of four limited edition can designs. All four designs are the new Apple Firebomb flavor from mike's HARDER. The first can design to hit stores carrying this flavor is the apple design. As soon as that sells down, the next can to make it's way onto the shelves will be Waffles.
In many cases, you may not see Mad Kitty Cocktail until mid December or later.
- To find which stores near you will be carrying this, just go to the mike's HARDER website HERE. Click on the button to indicate you are over 21.
- You'll immediately see Waffles' Mad Kitty Cocktail can. Click on the large FIND IT button.
- Enter your zip code.
- Click the drop down menu to select the Apple Firebomb flavor.
- Click SEARCH.
If it's available in your area a map of locations will appear. Good luck! ...and if you manage to find it, please feel free to share a photo on our Facebook Page!