The production of my upcoming music video has had me a little tied up. Don't worry, no rope was involved. In the meantime I thought it would be fun to give you a few clues. See if anyone is smart enough to...
NAME THAT TUNE
Sales: 3rd best selling single in UK of all time
Top of the Charts Factoids:
- When released, the song stayed at the top of the UK Singles charts for 9 weeks.
- 15 years later, after the death of one of the band members, it again reached #1 on the UK Singles charts. This time for 5 weeks.
- The next year, the song reached #2 on the US charts after being featured in a popular movie.
Do I sound like Casey Kasem yet?
What makes it unique?
- The song has no chorus section.
- But it has everything else - a ballad, a guitar solo, a hard rock section....even a little opera thrown in.
From my guitar solo.
I also get to play the piano.
Did I mention that I dance the Fandango?
Now again I must insist that you do not ask your friend, Mr. Google, for help. If you can't stand it and decide to cheat, just don't give it away.
On your marks.