KATIE: Don't you mean resolutions?
WAFFLES: That's what I said. What are you revoluting?
KATIE: I'm not revoluting anything. That isn't even a word, Waffles. You're supposed to define your goals for the new year. Things you want to accomplish. Things you should do better. I'm happy to help. In fact I've taken the liberty of putting a spreadsheet together–
Waffles' New Year's Resolutions
1. Spend more time with the Katie.
2. Spend more time with Katie's food.
3. Spend more time with Katie's toys.
4. Spend more time on Katie's pillow.
5. Catch the red dot.
Katie's New Year's Resolutions
1. Spend less time with Waffles.
2. Hide my food.
3. Hide my toys.
4. Hide my pillow.
5. Hide the red dot.
From all of us here at the Townhouse...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May 2016 bring you health, happiness, love and lots and lots of laughter.
...and wand toys.