Um, hi everybuddy. Waffles here.
So today is Katie's big weigh-in at the vet place. Do you think she'll have as much fun as I do when I go to the vet place? I wonder if they'll coo and squeee and carry her all over the place to meet everyone – everyone who's wearing those armpit-length suede gloves that is!
Even though I wish I could go, I'm not due back to the vet place for a long time on account of me being so good at my last visit. The doctor told Glogirly to keep an eye on my weight though. She said that between 6-18 months can be a critical time for kitties and to make sure I don't go overboard on the food.
So Glogirly decided to give me my own weigh-in. The Boss would NEVER allow this, but I thought it was really fun.
Glogirly used her hand-held luggage scale and our laundry basket.
• The scale is really cool. You just turn it on and make sure it reads 0.0 pounds.
• It has a strap that you can attach to the laundry basket handle.
• Then she weighed the basket all by itself by just holding it up in the air and letting it dangle from the scale.
• Next, I got in the basket and she weighed me AND the basket.
• So the laundry basket weighs 4.5 pounds.
• Me AND the basket weigh 14.2 pounds.
• I don't do math yet, but Glogirly says that means I weigh 9.7 pounds.
Did you know that I only weighed 3 pounds when I came to live at the Townhouse!?
So what do you think the Boss will weigh? We kinda look like we're almost the same size now. But Gloman says I'M a lean-mean-lanky-machine. Go easy on the Boss though...she's already feeling a little puffy, um...I mean fluffy around the edges.
Pee S: Glogirly said to make sure you know that this shouldn't replace going in to see the vet place. And the luggage scale is probably not super-accurate. So if you have any questions about your weight or eating or any important stuff like that, you really should go to your own vet place.