Hi everyone, Katie here.
When Glogirly told me I could have any new toy I wanted, I insisted on an I Have Cat ModShaker. Created by Moderncat for fellow bloggers Tamar and Petie from I Have Cat, the shaker is paws down the most fabulously cool and intoxicating toy I've EVER had. And NO, I was not bribed, paid or coerced into testing this product for review. I'll have you know, I bought my shaker with my very own green papers from my allowance. What? You don't get an allowance?
1. The fabric is printed with mini Petie's, my furriend from I Have Cat.
2. It's filled with intoxicating primo catnip.
3. It has a hidden shaker inside that RATTLES.
4. It's small enough for holding onto so no one else can get their paws on it.
5. It's big enough for maximum bunny kickability.
Oh, and it's pink. Everyone knows the pink ones are always the BEST.
Ok, that was six. I'm a cat and I don't care about math.
I happen to know that supplies are EXTREMELY limited. There are three sizes and the largest ModKicker is already sold out. The medium ModKicker is $6 and my ModShaker was only $5. Shipping was uber-cheap too.
I give the I Have Cat ModShaker FOUR enthusiastic paws up.
Click HERE to find out how to get your own. Because you're not getting mine.